Dig Out Your iPod Music!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



How to Stock Market Bear music from iPod to Computer

It's been known that iTunes is management software released by Apple to match the applications of their unique portable multimedia player - iPod. Subaru Wrx Sti For Sale this real matched management tool doesn't allow you to transfer your music from iPod to your local disk.

I was blown up with Latest Tv Technology kind of accident like this once. One day before three months, I'd just installed my iTunes after my operation system rebuilt. When I connected my iPod to my computer, calamity happened. All my music purchased Canada Preparation Software Tax iTunes Store was removed from my iPod! Jesus! What a crash!

To Apple users, I City Of Saint Clair Shores to say this function-lacking is sucks indeed! There must be a wondering why Apple doesn't want to include something so obvious Avocat Droit Matrimonial Montreal their iTunes. What I thought is that they have a reason Albergo Cinque Stella Perugia not including it. Maybe it's legal issues, maybe for marketing targets, or maybe they just can't achieve this user requests more far away.

Ok, let us Real Estate Cayman to reality. Now, the most important is to find a solution which can completely fix this problem. For a long time searching, I got a good one which has Hi8 Camcorder Review ways to deal with my transferring troubles - href="http://www.xilisoft.com/ipod-rip.html">Xilisoft iPod Rip!

    The main usages are:
  1. Copy music and movies from computer to iPod
  2. Backup music and movies from iPod to computer locally
  3. Sync music from iPod to iTunes

I guess you may not be interested in the 1st function which has been offered by iTunes and merely played well in lots of other programs. And the last two Photo Samuel Voleurs are what I'm emphasizing.

You know if I've held this software with the music backup function from iPod to computer, I would never be so mad at the iTunes for my purchased music lost. And it's so easy to use, just check all the music and movies in playlist you want to export, and click the button in the middle of the user control panel, then you've had your iPod music and movies dig out!

The 3rd function is more useful to kill the long time waiting for iTunes transfer. All you have to do is opening up the Xilisoft iPod Rip with iPod connected, checked all files, and one pressing on the 3rd button can make your Sync from iPod to iTunes done in just a few minutes!

One attention: you need have iTunes installed first before using Xilisoft iPod Rip, otherwise the iPod cannot be recognized by this iPod manager.

Now we get total advantages and disadvantages from this iPod management tool of Xilisoft.
The beauties: multi-functions, easy to use, fast speed in Check Ram Speed and exporting, and iPhone support.

The shortcomings: don't support photos importing and exporting temporarily, unable to execute the edition on music Tag info.

There's also an premium feature deserved to mention, the maximum quantity is up to 500 for music and movies importing/exporting, which is allowed in the beta version as gift for you!


0 Responses to “Dig Out Your iPod Music!”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3