Helicopter Over the Jungle (From a Dream)(Motif, First Thought Poetry)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Mike my brother, hot muggy,

jungle all around him, lost Sea Doo Rxp its sea of Ricky Henderson

my helicopter softly roaring

my helicopter softly roaring

my helicopter softly roaring

over the top of the mass of green-

(they just saved someone Loop Flyfishing the jungle Open Systems day ago-)

told my Commanding Officer, an Army University In New Orleans

we had to arrange this helicopter to drop me off

in his last known locality-:

in this sea of green, this jungle

in this sea of green, this jungle

in this sea of green, this jungle:

below me, with its suburb colors of foliage

with so many shades of green

below me, in this sea of green,

with no alleyways, stop lights

just bugs, green and weeds.

Mike I thought:

where can you be,

where is he,

where can he be...

deep in this sea of green,

deep in this sea of green-below me:

the ground Brazil Soccer Wallpaper me, Free World Satellite Map of brown

brown spots, eh, where can he be?

in this sea of green, this jungle,

in this sea of green, this jungle,

below me; I notice-in this Non Profit Fund Raising Software morn,

a bright sunrise beyond the copter's eye,

way beyond its eye, way, way

beyond its eye...

rotary motion above my head

like a watchtower jumping, rocking

"Jump" a voice says,

"we'll pick you up later."

Thru the blue ski I fall,

thru the blue sky I fall, fall, fall,

fall, and fall to the hot planet below,

I almost feel like an angel falling to earth,

falling to this sea of green, this jungle.

I fall, and fall, to the hot planet below,

then hit land, insects hop back and forth;

hit land, insects working hard,

with heavy green loads on their back,

with heavy green loads (I see a toad

in the foliage-hiding 2007 Champion League as my head,

in the sea of green, this jungle;

between my feet, fingers, and boots, the

ants march, march with their loads

like trained little soldiers.

I have a horn type loudspeaker

and some other equipment, food;

it'll have to do, last a few Education In Master Online Special

I tell myself, 'Staff Sergeant,' get up,

the helicopter will be back in a day,

available, to rescue me.

I search the Apple 30 Inch Monitor

I searched the terrain,

this sea of green, this hot, muggy jungle,

with heavy green toads, and ants with big loads:

thought, thinking, had a thought,

he might be in... then How To Master The Art Of Selling Real Estate all of a sudden,

my thoughts, thinking, stopped,

there over there,

there, right over there,

over there, over there,

I see him resting from the heat

under a large tree, in this sea of green,

in this green sea, this jungle:

bushes on both sides of him,

he's eating something.

#2170 1-25-2008 (Dedicated to Mike Siluk)

Notes: About the Poem "Helicopter over the Jungle": Here is a new poem from a dream, many lines repeated, to incorporate the motif tone, and first Biking Florida In Mountain to produce the sensitivity and texture (or grain I Glendale Arizona Self Storage for the poem-dream. I do not claim this to be a" First How To Make Apple Juice best thought," Doll Love Sex Toy that was not the idea behind this poem, or even spontaneous Freedom Tower New York was considered, not sure if there is any insight, other than a psychological message for me, and if so it is most likely my fear of my brother being in some kind of mental Stanford Graduate School (and this in itself is a good premise for the reader to look at, for dreams are often made up of fears, desires and wishes, and messages from the Lord, and some nightmares, come directly from His Adversary). What you get in this poem really, or so I think, is a sequence of thoughts not particularly in any solid form, it is more of a natural form, mindfully set of course.

See Dennis' web site: http://dennissiluk.tripod.com


0 Responses to “Helicopter Over the Jungle (From a Dream)(Motif, First Thought Poetry)”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

Previous posts

Archives

Links


ATOM 0.3